Keep Those Clients!
You worked hard to GET those clients, now KEEP those clients!
If you had 1,000 active clients last year……
- How many of those will continue to do business with you again this year?
- How many of those will remember to give YOUR name as a referral to someone else who is looking for your services?
The reality is, that this world is competitive in ways that it’s never been before.
Ask your clients how many times they’ve been approached by your competitors?
How much would you pay to KEEP your clients? $5/year?
With our system, we propose that you send your clients a card 5 times a year (Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, and 2 other unexpected cards). This will cost you approx $5.00 per year!
Coca-Cola and Pepsi do NOT *need* to advertise, but they still do! ~ Why?
Because they know that the secret to people coming back to them and buying all the time from them is to keep their product in front of them always – to keep their name on their minds. And I would say they are pretty successful at it wouldn’t you?
Who is using our service?
Virtually all people, businesses and service professionals in your area. Churches, Manufacturers, retail stores, missionaries, consulting and law firms, car dealers, accountants, CPAs, financial professionals, dry cleaners, carpet cleaning companies, designers and graphic artists, doctors, freelancers, dentists, optometrists, orthodontists, chiropractors, massage therapists and any other health professionals, contractors and many others are all clients for our service.
Larger companies can celebrate their employees birthday and reemployment date anniversaries. Smaller business and professionals use our service to keep in touch with prospects, clients and some key vendors.
We provide local businesses, professionals and people with a systematized and automated way to keep in touch with family, loved ones, prospects, clients, referral partners, employees or any other important business/personal contacts.
We Print it, We Stuff it, We Stamp it, and send it in the mail for you!
Do good work, be responsive, be attentive, be timely in delivering, do a good service, be polite, etc.
These are things that should not be taken for granted, but there are also things that can make you more professional than others in your industry. You get no credit for keeping in touch with your clients, but you can lose clients for not doing it.
- Over 70,000+ cards to choose from (and growing!)
- Send a Printed Greeting Card from your computer in about 30 seconds
- Send for as low as 57¢ – including postage
- Pick the front of your card, and keep or change the inside message
- Send any card as a Greeting Card or a Post Card
- Send an Unexpected card at an unexpected time
- Never Forget Birthdays or special occasions
- Say Thank You and share your appreciation
- Remind People of their Appointments with you
- Send Newborn, Engagement, or Wedding Announcements
- Create CUSTOM cards fast and easy
- Upload pictures to the inside or front of any card
- Send cards in up to 9 different fonts and/or colors
- Send with your own personal handwriting font/signature
- GREAT FUNDRAISER – NO UP-FRONT MONEY AND NO DELIVERING.
- Send Cards with a Glossy or Semi Gloss finish
- Send Postcards, Greeting Cards, or 3-Panel Cards
- Send Cards with Gourmet Chocolates/Candies/Nuts included
- Send Gift cards inside any card
Your client should know you exist between contracts, renewals, matters, orders, consultations, etc.
When you keep in touch with your clients, you are establishing and reinforcing a sense of understanding and trust. The degree to which the client calls on you for business advice is as much a matter of personal trust as it is professional trust.
Why send out greeting cards?
Every business, professional and regular person wants to impress their friends, family, key business contacts, build long-term relationships with them and increase their loyalty. But many simply have no time or adequate staff to implement and execute an effective “stay-in-touch” program.
We understand this need and provide a simple solution – We show you how to send out regular or custom greeting cards quick and easy – yet making them look as if they were written and mailed directly by you.
Think about it – when was the last time you received a greeting card that you opened and did not appreciate? You see, receiving a “hand-written” greeting card – be it a “Thank You” card, “Happy Birthday wish” or “Happy February” – makes everyone feel great and appreciate the gesture.
With our service we make it possible for people and clients to “always remember” to connect with their contacts at just the right time.